Company

Company

 

Italian Tradition

Dolcital nougat history started between 1890 and 1900 when the Sgambaro brothers were born.

 

During the First World War, one of the brothers was employed in the military kitchens, where he learned all cooking secrets and especially acquired knowledge about ice-cream making.


 
After the war, the Sgambaro brothers started their own ice-cream production.
In 1924 the company was set up and, during the winter time, the making of nougat was implemented.

 

Since then, Dolcital continues to offer high quality products worldwide following the traditional rules.

 

Nowadays Luisa and Anna Sgambaro lead the company always bearing in mind the initial vocation of their father Fiorenzo: making excellent nougat with natural ingredients and lot of passion.

 


DOLCITAL srl
Via Passo del Carro,34 - 35018 San Martino di Lupari (PD)
Tel. +39 0495952086 - Fax +39 049 9461141
E-mail: info@dolcital.it - dolcital@libero.it